Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight


OK, so I went to see the Twilight movie and I LOVED it!! Sure there were some cheesy parts, but I like cheese!! I was nervous for the movie because I didn't want it to ruin the book, but I think that it was just right. As like other people have said, it was nice to have the characters come to life!
I went with my mom and sisters... after the terrible BYU/UTAH game (which I still don't want to talk about!)... so the movie was able to lift my spirits again!!

5 comments:

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

I am glad you had fun at the movie and that it was able to cheer you up! That was a great game even if you didn't enjoy the outcome!

The Doutts said...

I loved the movie too! I love going with mom and sisters. It makes it that much more fun.

becky said...

I had so much fun too! thanks for getting the tickets. it seems like i didn't see you very much, but hmm maybe i'm just crazy! but, let's just focus on the good of the movie and not so much on the stinkin game

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Great movie! I want to go see it again. We sure had a great time. And I am with you we don't need to talk about the awful game.

Maria said...

I am glad you liked it! I went with my sisters and mom and SIL and I really enjoyed myself. Yes, it was a bit cheesy but so good! If you ever need to go again let me know and I will be there.