Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Party 2008

Every year I throw a Halloween Party with my family. This year was, like every other year, so much fun! Everyone dresses up in costumes, and we eat and play games, and even do our own little "trick-or-treating" around my house! Crazy times, but that's what makes it so fun!! AND to make this year so special, Amanda and Josh found out they are having a boy!!!! We are so excited for them!

Here are some pics of the party...
Jared dressed up as a football player, I was the cheerleader, and Zack was the football!!!
Amanda and Josh had the best costumes of the night!! They are going to be some dang cute old people someday!
The family all looked so good!!
Yes, we had a pinata this year! These are the weird things we do...
Good times!

3 comments:

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

I think you worded the cute old people someday. I think you meant to say some UGLY old people. Thanks again for the party, we had so much fun.

K Phip said...

Your party looks like a great hit! I can't believe your sisters costume! Zach is a very sweet little football!!!

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

I am dying laughing about Amanda's costume!! She looks like somebody we know..haha..Oh little zach looks so tiny when Jared is holding him!!!