Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Weird dream


OK dream experts... here's one for you. Just about every night since Zack has come home from the hospital I have this dream. It is where I am holding Zack while I am either sitting up in my bed, or even laying down, and all of a sudden he is "gone" somewhere in the sheets and I am frantically looking for him so I don't smother him! I even wake up and I am holding the blankets like I would have been holding him, so I "know" it's not a dream and I start freaking out because I know it was "real this time"!
Poor Jared has to deal with me doing this every night... and when I say every night, I mean it! Sometimes it has even happened multiple times in one night.
Now just to clarify, I NEVER put him in our bed with us... and part of that is due to the dream, but I still don't understand why I would continue to have this dream if I don't even have to worry about it happening.
My mom says I need help. Maybe I do?! :>

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you have been through so much with zack you are worried about something else happening to him. I think it happenes to a lot of moms because I keep having a dream that I am going somewhere in the car and I have forgot to put Ethan in with me. Even when I am driving for real, for some reason I always look in the mirror to make sure he has not magically disappeared. It is a scary feeling. If you keep having this dream, I would just run it by your dr. I think that as moms we are the ones to worry about our children more so than the dads.