Tuesday, November 11, 2008

That time again

While nothing too spectacular has happened to me the past little while, I figured it was time to add a new post. And while reading other people's blogs, the subject for mine came to mind... Christmas!
I love hearing the traditions of other families, as well as just the thoughts of the season, but while I am sitting here, I can't believe how fast the year has gone and to think that we are here! I absolutely love this time of year. I am with all of you in the early planning and preparing for Christmas... I have turned the annual "list" into my mom, started making my Black Friday list, started listening to Christmas music, and have even bought some new decorations for Christmas. Yet on my "to do" list for today, I have the task of still putting my Halloween decorations away! I am ashamed to admit that, but my days literally slip by me lately and I don't seem to have enough time to get things accomplished. But you better believe that by midnight tonight, those Halloween decorations will be put away!!!


Does anyone else feel like this?!

6 comments:

kitty kay said...

I'll be checking to make sure you got those halloween decorations put away. Can I assume you're skipping the Thanksgiving decs this year?? You know me... onward to Christmas. There's only 44 days till Santa comes!

The Doutts said...

I do feel that way. But I'm glad that we have the holidays to get us through the depressing weather. Have fun with the redecorating!

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

I am starting to make my lists too. Do you have any good black friday advice? Like what things are usually on sale? Or what to you go in search to buy? I might adventure in to this unkown territory this year.

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

I guess when you have nothing but time on your hands those kinds of things get put away pretty fast. I have my Thanksgiving things up and am so ready to put them away and set up for Christmas.

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

LOL..I totally have my pumpkins on my porch and an orange wreath on my door but yeah we turned our Christmas lights on last night cos a bunch of our neighbors had theirs on. It was too weird and I thought of your picture so I went and turned them off!

Jen said...

I love the comic...I think I will steal it for my blog!