Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Good ol' days!


This is how I used to spend a lot of my days when I was growing up... jumping on the trampoline! My sister's and I, friend's and I, my mom and I, and even just by myself... hours were spent there. We would play games like add on, gymnastics (especially loved pretending to be on the balance beam!), dodge ball, and many more. We would practice our cheerleading/dance moves there, put the sprinklers underneath, and one of our favorites was sleeping out on the trampoline!
On Sunday, I climbed up on the trampoline again. It has been a while since I have done that, and it felt great!
Of course, I had to practice all the tricks I learned while on there, and sure enough, I can still do them!!

1 comments:

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Oh boy, you don't know how many times I have wished for a trampoline again. Someday I will have one.