Sunday, September 21, 2008

A couple of baby showers!


On Wednesday my work threw me a baby shower at the Olive Garden. We had a really good time. The food was good, and of course, I got some really great stuff for Zack... a little drum set was included in that!! So thanks to Courtney for making the invites and making this happen! I had a great time.

Then on Saturday, my sister-in-law's did a baby shower. We had an awesome turnout!! Almost 40 people came... granted, I didn't know most of them since it was all of my inlaw's friend's, but hey, it was still a lot of fun. So again, thanks to all of them for such a cute set up and for all the work that was put into it!
I would say we are just about ready for Zack to come home now!!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

sorry I missed it! I hope you got some great stuff!

Unknown said...

Hey Allie! You looked super cute during your shower. BTW it's Rustin's wife. I took a few pictures of you and Ted/Jared opening your gifts. Send over an email if you'd like me to email them to you, or if you simply need an explanation as to why I've slashed your husband's name :)

janey.jessen@gmail.com

Tootles!