Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We registered

A lot of people have been asking us if we have registered for Zack yet, and so last night we attempted to do it! Let me start out by saying that we had no idea what we were doing, and Jared started to get a little scan happy! We walked around the store for quite a while looking at things with a big question mark on our foreheads! It just confirmed to us that we still have no idea what is going to be coming our way in just a few short weeks! So, we hope this registry helps those of you who have been asking... oh, and we are registered at Target!

3 comments:

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

Yeah for registering. I remember when we registered I felt so overwhelmed by it all. It seems like you need so much and there is so much out there. I think you guys did a great job. Some things are nice to have but not necessities you know? That baby bargain book has good thoughts on what things you for sure need. I think some things said to get lots of sheets and I didn't think that was that important. Plus I didn't get basinette sheets...I just used his crib sheet in the pack-n-play. I definitely had my favorite things. If you need any help just give us a call or an email. I am so glad to see those cute sleeping pictures of him!!! I can't believe it has been 8 weeks. How was being back at work been? Sorry for this ultra long comment....

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

Hey thanks for pointing out my blogging problems! I think I fixed it, but I am glad you can view it now...not that we post that interesting of things, but good to keep in touch!

Unknown said...

Hey Forsyth family,
Ryan and Stephanie asked me to contact you and share my story. My son was born at thirty weeks, and had many preemie problems, including ROP. He is seven now and is perfectly normal in every way. I would love to get in touch with you, my e-mail is: fleurhome@gmail.com