Thursday, June 25, 2009

Out with the old, in with the new


Our lease was up on our Mazda CX7, so we turned that back in (Which by the way, I don't care for leasing! We put new tires on the car only 2 months ago, had to get the windshield repaired, and it's not even our car! Not so much fun!!). But other than that, we loved the car and had a good time driving it.
So after much looking, we decided on getting a Toyota 4Runner. We got it on Tuesday night and love it! (This is a picture of one that looks just like ours...)

A big thanks to Jared for being patient with me in finding the car I wanted (I figured since he has access to auctions, that I could be a little more picky, right?!). He is the best!!! Love you!

3 comments:

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

Oh so so jelous! I have wanted one of these cars for forever and now everyone else seems to be getting them. Way cool though and nice that you have access to getting the one you want. Hope this one lasts you awhile. What year is it, etc?

Hall Family said...

I love the new car!! I can't wait to see it in person and get a ride in it.

Anonymous said...

Wes and I have been wanting to get one of these cars. You will have to let me know how you like it!! Gosh, Zach is growing up so fast. You have the cutest little family.