Monday, June 22, 2009

Camping


On Friday night, my sister Amanda and her little family and us went camping. What a fun time we had! We were all a little worried about how our babies would do, but they did great! We had so many layers on them, how could they not do great?! We also had enough food to feed enough for a week, so that just made it all the more fun for us!!

Saturday morning we woke up to some rain sprinkling, and not much time passed and it was raining. So we loaded our car up and was home by 9:30. Still worth it all!
Josh warming up Talon's bottle!!

3 comments:

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Ha Ha good times!! I love the bottle warming picture. However, I did not see a picture of you on here so I will have to rectify the situation by posting one on mine!

kitty kay said...

Looks like you had lots of fun, and you must admit that a little rain added to the adventure! Better you than me :)

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

I love the creative warming up the bottle technique. Very nice. Bummer for the rain but glad you guys had fun. We should go sometime.