Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!


Tuesday was my birthday and I had lots of fun!! Jared made me breakfast in the morning and gave me presents from him and from Zack :> AND, he did a fantastic job this year!! I also had lots of visitors come by and also call me, so that was really nice too. That night, my mom and sister came to my house and watched Zack while Jared and I went to dinner. Then we came back and had cake. It was a wonderful birthday, so thanks everyone for making it such a great day!!

5 comments:

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

I didn't know it was your birthday. Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a wonderful day.

The Doutts said...

Happy late Birthday. You, my dad and even Simon Cowell share the same birthday:) I'm glad it was a good one you deserve it!

Lisa, Adam and Macey said...

Happy Birthday from the DeGraff's! We miss seeing you at PCMC. Glad to hear that all is well with Zach. Take care!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm so glad you got to have Zack home for your birthday.

kristi said...

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like it was a great day. Congrats!