Saturday, October 25, 2008

Something new to try...

OK, so I have had more time on my hands since not going to work anymore, but have a lot less time since Zack is home now! So with my "extra" time, I have decided to try something new. I have created a new blog, yes, another blog. It will conveniently be called "Recipe of the Week". I will post a new recipe once a week, with a "review" from what I thought of it. I would love to have everyone who wants to try the recipe, also give a review. Also, if you have a recipe for me to try, it could be anything from a drink, to dessert, to side dish, to holiday recipe, etc., please post it so there is more interaction!!
I enjoy cooking, so I thought this would be a fun way to expand my knowledge and try something new. If you have any suggestions, I am all ears!!

Let's Eat!

4 comments:

Maria said...

great idea! I will totally check into the site. I am always looking for a new idea.

Becca Jo said...

THis is a good idea. I love to try new recipes but I want to know if they really are good. I hope you do more than one a week! :)

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

I was wondering when I would see this. I'm so excited to try this. Hopefully now I will want to cook more than twice a week. Poor Josh!!

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

Go you! I am always up for new recipes. I am in to cheap and simple right now. I have a few I can send your way to try if you would like. What is the new blog, by the way so I can check it out?