Monday, July 7, 2008

Zackary William Forsyth



I would like to introduce you all to my baby boy, Zackary! He was born on July 1 weighing 1 lb. 11 oz. He is doing well, all things considered.
Quick recap - Last Monday we went to the doctor to see what our test results would be, and left the doctor's office with strict instructions to go straight to the hospital! They said I had severe toxemia and would be lucky to make it 10 more days. After getting to the hospital and meeting my new doctor, they said that I was scheduled for a C-Section the next day at 12:00 and that we didn't have 10 days to wait. Everything happened SO fast as you can imagine and it hasn't slowed down since.
I think the hardest day of my life was Saturday when I was released to come home, but we had to leave Zack there. He is just so small and is fighting for his life. Everyday I can't wait to go and see him. He just brings such a special feeling to our little family.
I just want to thank everyone for all of the prayers that have been said for us. It has meant so much, and I know he is doing well because of that. So thank you!!!


Here is a picture to help get the idea of just how small he is...

10 comments:

Tanya said...

I'm so sorry to hear about all the complications. what a sweet little boy that has come into your life. we will also have him in our prayers, and your family as well. hope your hanging in there:)

Alicia said...

Wow...Allie...your family will be in my prayers! I hope all goes well & Zack pulls through this! Keep us updated!

kristi said...

Welcome to the world Zack! Even though it was under crazy circumstances, we're sure glad you're here and doing well. Get better soon so we can come and play with you!

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

He is just so adorable. It still just breaks my heart to see him all hooked up like that though. We sure love you guys!!

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

Oh he is such an angel! What a little muffin!! I know it has been rough..we are so glad you both are okay and we will continue to pray for your cute family. Keep us updated I can't wait to see him!

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

Congratulations again Allyson! He is going to do great! I can't wait to see you! Let me know if there is anything that you need!I love you!

Christy said...

Congrats on your little angel. You and Zachary will be in my prayers! My neice was born early and weighed 2 lbs, so tiny! When we would look at the babies in the regular nursery, they looked huge compared to her. She did great though and is almost bigger than her older brother! Good Luck with everything

The Escobar Family said...

Congrats Allie for the new Beautiful Addition! We hope everything goes well for little Zack, and pray that he comes home as soon as possible.

It has been such a long time since we've spoken, but it's Marco E. and family! Good luck with the little one.

Jenny said...

Allie, I am Josh's Mom and your little baby is so darling! You and your little family have been in our prayers. It is amazing the things doctors can do now! Hang in there and know that there is a plan and God love you!

Anonymous said...

Allie congrats on your new little one. He will be in our prayers. I am so greatful for the NICU! They can do amazing things there. Keep us posted.