Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bedrest for me!



Well, I thought this post would be a little more fun than the last one, but it looks like it's not quite what I had in mind. I have been put on bedrest this week! A quick summary... my blood pressure has been REALLY high and the doctor decided that we needed to do some tests, and until we get the results, I am on medication and bedrest! We will find out Monday what will happen from here, but besides being stuck at home all week (BORING!), I can't go on my New York trip next week :< That is the hardest part for me. We have been looking forward to that for a long time, and now to think that I can't go makes me so sad.
Anyway, I will keep you all updated on the progress of the results... so until then, you know where to find me!!!

5 comments:

kristi said...

WHAT?!?!??! NO way!!! I'm SOOOOO sorry. What are you going to do about the trip?? Will they refund stuff??? I should've sent lots more fun books home with you. SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!! We will be praying for you and the little one.

Anonymous said...

Im sorry to hear that. High Blood pressure can be really bad in a pregnancy so its better safe than sorry. I hope all your tests come back ok! Bedrest is boring, but find a good book and rest your swollen feet. ha ha. Let me know if you need anything.

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Sister, I tried to call you and you didn't answer, I would think if you are on bedrest you would answer. I am so sorry this had to happen. Let me know what I can do for you, even if it is just to come and visit. Call Me!!

Tanya said...

i'm so sorry to hear about your trip. to echo your friend, high blood pressure is risky, so i'm sure the doc is looking out for your best interest. but what a bummer! try and enjoy your rest! when the baby comes, you'll look back and wish you could just sit on the couch and zone out:)

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

OHHH..I am soo sorry!! Dang you poor thing like pregnancy isn't bad enough:( my blood pressure started to go high at the end too and it is scary but if it makes you feel better I hear it is pretty normal so hopefully after a good week of bed rest it will go back down. What a great excuse to let Jared do all the cleaning and cooking! hehe..just kidding! Keep us updated..