Thursday, June 12, 2008

Small complaint

So there hasn't been anything too exciting to talk about lately... and there's really nothing major coming up in the near future to talk about. But since I haven't blogged for a little while, I would like to just put in a little complaint and be done!
I am only 23 weeks pregnant, and for the past week and a half, I have been getting swollen feet/ankles!! It is SO uncomfortable and such a pain to sit around and try to put my feet up everywhere I go. I don't know if it's considered "normal" to have this going on already (and I can't even blame it on the heat because it's been fairly cold the past little while), but I still have just under half of my pregnancy to go and that doesn't sound too fun to be wobbling around for half of it!
That's my complaint for the day... hopefully next blog will be a little more fun!

5 comments:

blank said...

oh man I feel for you. Not really I think it's funny!!!
It will get better I promise. Just keep looking at babies and you will know it's all worth it.

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Um, I don't like that you always have to one up me on the cute blog page...whatever maybe you deserve to have swollen feet and ankles. Okay not really!

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

Sorry you are uncomfortable! I hope it doesn't last too long!

Christy said...

congrats on the baby on the way. You will be such a cute mom!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, it will get better, well at least mine did after the baby was born. Ha ha. It is so worth it though.