Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sisters visit!


My two sisters were in town for a weekend, and so I took advantage of any time I could spend with them while they were here.
We started out Friday night at my dad's house for a combined birthday party for Amanda and Talon. It was a lot of fun to all be there together! And of course, we had yummy food to add to the fun!

The next day we took all the kids to Discovery Gateway. It was a first for all of us, and they all seemed to love it. I think the thing they all loved the most was the freedom to run around and do anything they wanted! Everything was super kid friendly for all of the different ages we had (even the oldest had fun!), so it was great to see them enjoy themselves.


Later that night we ate at The Old Spaghetti Factory! My FAVORITE!!! It was so delish and a fun way for us to part ways again! :) Miss them already...

2 comments:

Hall Family said...

Cute posts!! We had so much fun last weekend. I can't believe how big all our kids are getting. We are getting OLD!!

Maria said...

How fun! Sister time is always the BEST. Don't you love the Discovery Gateway? If you get a year membership it actually is not to bad and then you can leave after and hour or so and not feel bad.:) I bet Hermis would love it as well!