Monday, April 4, 2011

Pics of Zack

Zack got new Thomas the Train PJ's and wanted his picture taken in them! Zack has been wanting me to take his picture lately! He used to run away when the camera would come out, so I am trying to take advantage of him wanting his picture taken. Whenever I have wanted him to smile for the camera, of course I would say, "Say cheese!" Well the other day, he's waiting for me to take the picture and he says, "cheese and crackers!" I have no idea who he heard that from, but I LOVE it!! And I get cute, silly, and fun smiles/faces from him now. My mom would be so proud to see he likes the yellow gloves! He loves watching the neighbors outside

4 comments:

mitch and amy said...

No doubt about it, that kid is adorable!

becky said...

What a handsome boy! I miss you guys.

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

I love the cheese and crackers! Cute pics!!

Hall Family said...

Seriously it is super cute to see him smile for the camera. He is getting so big!!! I can't wait to see him with a little brother.