Saturday, July 2, 2011

Zack's 3rd Birthday!


Happy 3rd Birthday to my little Zack!! He was SO excited for his birthday this year (Literally months before, he was already telling me what he wanted!), which made me more excited for it too.
Thursday night after he went to bed, we put together his new bike and decorated our house with some balloons and crepe paper. On Friday morning, we were coming downstairs and he saw the bike and went running! He started yelling, "my Lightning bike, my Lightening bike". He loved it... oh yes, we got him a Lightening McQueen bike!


After that, we took him to see Cars 2 in the movie theater. He did pretty well through it, but the movie got a little long for him (and even me!). Later that night, he had all of his cousins come over for cake and ice cream and swimming. He always seems happiest when he is with his cousins playing!
He had a fun day, I think!


2 comments:

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

I can't believe he his 3. I think Logan would be jelous of his bike. Glad he had a good birthday.

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

Happy Birthday Zack! Cute cake, I bet he loved the "diggers"!