Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July

We had a great 4th of July weekend. Once we got Zack's birthday celebrations out of the way, it went right into patriotic/family-filled fun!
On Saturday the 2nd, Jared and I went with his family to Boondocks. It was a lot of fun to take Zack on a couple of things before we left to go with my mom and Becky to Stadium of Fire!! Yay! We first stopped off at The Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner, then onto the stadium. It was a lot of fun to see David Archuleta and Brad Paisley sing, as well as seeing the skydivers, the jets fly by, and of course the fireworks!





A little bit of David Archuleta singing the National Anthem on the big screen while the jets fly over!



Sunday night we visited at my grandma's house for a little while and went back to Jared's parents house to finish the night off. Jared and Zack slept out in the big tent with everyone, while I enjoyed my own bed. :)




The next morning, I had my traditional chocolate milk and donut (Seriously, I don't know how many years we've done that now, but it really is a tradition!). Then we had a big breakfast with Jared's fam, went to the Kaysville Parade, came back and did some water games, had a big BBQ for dinner, and then did fireworks. To say it was a long day is an understatment! We had a lot of fun, but we were pretty tired. Love the 4th though!





0 comments: