Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

OK, so I know that it isn't Mother's Day, but it was my mom's birthday on the 12th of this month (I know, I am only a couple weeks behind on this!), and I just wanted to let her know how much I love her!! She is the most amazing person I know, and I look up to her so much. How lucky am I to have her as my mom and friend!! Anyway, this was a Mother's Day tribute that the church made this year, and my sister Becky is lucky enough to be in it for a short moment (she's the first one you see!). I get tears in my eyes every time I watch it because it sums up the importance of mother's and the love that you feel for them...
So Happy Late Birthday Mom!! I love you!

1 comments:

kitty kay said...

You were determined to make me cry, weren't you (it worked). Don't tell your sisters, but you're my favorite!