Sunday, August 2, 2009

8/1/09

On Friday I got a call from my dad saying that my grandma had a severe stroke and was in the hospital. She lives in Washington so we were all in a waiting game to here any updates. My dad obviously flew there immediately, and yesterday afternoon she passed away. What a sad day for us all to hear that, but what a full life she lived. She will be buried here in Utah, so we are just waiting for them to bring her "home" so we can be with the rest of the family.
Death is never an easy thing, but it also makes you appreciate the family (and even friends) you have in your life that much more. I just love my family so much! My best friends for sure!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

It was almost 2 years ago to that day that I lost my grandma. It was one of the saddest days in my life! They will be waiting for us :)

Lindsay Cutler said...

I am so sorry Ally- Its always a difficult thing to lose a loved one. :-(

kristi said...

Sorry Allie! It is ALWAYS hard to say goodbye. I'm glad she is home now!! But it's still hard! Sorry!

Maria said...

I'm so sorry. If there is anything you need we would be more then happy to help.

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

So sorry to hear that Allie!!