Thursday, May 21, 2009

Summer treats!

There are a few yummy treats that I just love about the warmer weather. One main one is the "snow shacks" or the "snowie's" or whatever you want to call those, but I love them! Black cherry to be more precise!
But another new favorite is this place in Bountiful called "Yogurt Stop". Such a great idea... you choose what kind of yogurt you want, add whatever toppings you want (I when I say "you", I mean you do it yourself!), then you give it to the cashier to weigh it in and you pay. I get whatever random mixture I want, and that's that. No extra money for the extras! Wonderful!

3 comments:

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Hmmm.. sounds like this is something I need to come investigate for myself.

Hall Family said...

I'm not sure I believe you. This process sounds complicated, I'm with Amanda maybe I should come up there and try it for myself.

Maria said...

I love this place as well! Emma asks daily to go there.