Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

I have so many wonderful memories of today... Mother's Day! What an awesome day to remember our Mom's, and even the role of womanhood! I am so blessed to have so many wonderful influences in my life.
First and foremost, my mom!! What a woman! She and I tend to share a brain and I love it. She is my one of my very bestest friends and I love that she is so silly and weird with the rest of us! Words don't describe how amazing she is, but I just love her so much!!

My mother-in-law is also so amazing. What a self-giving woman she is. At a moments notice, she will do anything for anyone. Always willing to help and give advice and I am just lucky enough to say that I married into a great family! She did such a great job raising Jared, and I couldn't ask for more.
And finally, my role of being a mom today! I am feeling overwhelmed with joy at the sound of Zack playing with a toy on the blanket and making the little blah, blah, blah sounds right now! What a year we had watching him grow and make it one day at a time. I love everyday being a mom to him! And I am glad I have the opportunity to do it!!

How much better does life get today???

1 comments:

Maria said...

Congratulations on your first mother's day! I am so happy for you and Hermis!