Monday, March 2, 2009

Zack's Blessing


WOW! I am so excited to finally have Zack blessed!!! It was so hard to wait this long, but it was so worth it. I am still smiling about the whole day today! Once again we had so much support and love from family and friends that we just feel so blessed. The day couldn't have been better! OK, Zack could have not cried through the actual blessing part, but even that made me smile and think that even that makes him normal!!
Just a special thanks to all the family who helped with the dinner after and for all their help in the day! It made my job way too easy!! We love you all, and are just so blessed to have had this wonderful day!!!

4 comments:

The Doutts said...

So precious! Congrats Zack I hope all of your wonderful blessing come true!

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

It was a great day! And a great blessing, even if he was crying through it. And he looked super handsome in his blessing outfit.

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

Glad his blessing day went so well for you guys. Looks like you had lots of support and he looks like he is getting so big! What a cutie.

Lorie Mikal said...

Allie!! I can't believe he had his blessing already! He is getting SO big~ I miss you!