Thursday, March 26, 2009

A little luck!


My mom and older sister are probably some of the luckiest people I know when it comes to winning things on the radio. To name a few, my mom has won a trip to Cabo and Disneyland, $1000, front row concert tickets, etc. My sister is always winning cd's, tickets for events, and recently, her second time winning a trip to Las Vegas to see a country award show.
Well yesterday I won tickets to Keith Urban's concert in September! I am so excited! It isn't anything like winning a free trip, but I was just excited to hear the phone line ring instead of the usual busy tone. So yipee for me! :>

3 comments:

Kim said...

Hey I know this is completely off topic, has Maria had the babies? You guys talk to them more often than we do and she hasn't posted anything for a little while. Let me know!

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Yay for you! You have won way more than me. So you are on my list of lucky people.

becky said...

Hee! i'm so happy for you! btw, i like the picture :)