Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Well it's Groundhog Day... again


OK, in celebration of Groundhog Day (next Monday), I thought I would do a post!! If you didn't know this about me, I love the movie "Groundhog Day"! Jared on the other hand does not. Unfortunately for him, we still get to watch it this weekend.
SO, just because I can and I am here, here are a few quotes!!! Enjoy!
- What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today.
- Too early for flapjacks?
- This day used to mean something. They used to pull the rat out of the hole and they used to eat it. You're a bunch of hypocrites, all of you!
- You think it'll be an early spring? I'm predicting March 21. You know, I think that actually is the first day of spring.
- What blizzard? It's a couple of flakes.

- What about a satellite? Is it snowing in space? What about a special line for celebrities or emergencies. I'm both, I'm a celebrity in an emergency!
- Ned, I would love to stand here and talk with you... but I'm not going to.
- Your whole life, it's the same thing. Pick up your feet. Stand up straight. Clean up your room. Take it like a man. Be nice to your sister. Don't mix beer and wine, ever. Oh, yeah; don't drive on the railway tracks.
- Not bad Mr. Connors. You say this is your first lesson? Well my father was a piano mover, so.
- Uh, what are you doing for dinner? Something else.

3 comments:

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Yes, this is SO you!! Love the background and love the quotes. I may have chuckled just a little bit.

becky said...

Oh i just love you! I was laughing. so in psychology we're watching this movie and i'm basically the only one laughing my guts out and quoting like every 5 minutes. i think of you every time!

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

Well, it's Groundhog Day... again.

No thanks, I've seen Larry eat!

Ned... Ryerson. "Needlenose Ned"? "Ned the Head"? C'mon, buddy. Case Western High.

Did he actually refer to himself as "the talent"?

He's the fastest jack in Jefferson County!

For your information Hairdo, there is a major network interested in me.

You're not a god. You can take my word for it; this is twelve years of Catholic school talking.

Okay, campers, rise and shine, and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cooooold out there today. It's coooold out there every day. What is this, Miami Beach?

You're incredible. Who told you?

Hey Phil, if we wanted to hit mailboxes we could let Ralph drive.

You want a prediction about the weather, you're asking the wrong Phil. I'll give you a winter prediction: It's gonna be cold, it's gonna be grey, and it's gonna last you for the rest of your life.

We could go on forever!! Thanks for the hillarious post!!