Sunday, January 4, 2009

Resolutions

OK, so I am not very great at making New Year's Resolutions... let alone sticking to them. But this year, I am going to make another attempt to make things happen!
I had every intention of posting what my goals are going to be, but I am afraid if I say/write them out loud, they won't get done, and I will be held accountable! On the other hand, if I write them down (publicly), then will I have more motivation not to fail? Either way, I am keeping most of them private. However, there is one I am excited to post. And that is...
I WILL BE GOING TO NEW YORK CITY IN THE YEAR 2009!!
With that being said, the way I can make that happen this year, as opposed to last year is:
I won't be having a baby the day before my flight takes off. And I won't be getting swollen feet and legs to prevent me from going.
I see this as a win win situation for me this year. Wish me luck... OH, and in case it helps, we are planning to go over our 5 year anniversary! What better way to celebrate than that?!

4 comments:

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

Oh I wish that was on my goal list! I would love to go to NY. I hope your other resolutions go well too. I am horrible at keeping mine but it motivates me to at least set some. Always things to improve on.

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Well I sure hope this works out this year. Sounds like it will be so much fun. Sometime in this life I will get to go somewhere really cool....hopefully.

Maria said...

Yah!!! I am so excited for you guys. It is going to be a much deserved vacation!

The Escobar Family said...

Well Miss Allie! I just got back from NYC Friday, and let me tell you, It wasn't all that awesome... But, if it was my first I'm sure I would love to see 'the city'. How is your family, you little boy looks great. We need to plan another get together, maybe at our house, or a date night! Have a great day!