Thursday, June 30, 2011

The month of June


Summer finally came!! A quick recap of our month:
Since it finally started warming up, we played a lot outside and with friends. Zack and I have been doing play dates with Ashley and Sam, but this month we started doing weekly dollar movies and playing outside in the pool! So much fun for the kids and the moms!

Jared and I painted our bedroom this month too. We had painted our wall black a few years ago (can't find the picture to prove it!) and decided it was time for a change. So we went green! I went out on a limb and paired the green wall with accents of yellow and navy blue. Random! But, I like it and will keep looking for more accessories!

We went to West Fest also this month. I haven't been to West Fest for so many years, and it was kind of fun to go! We got to see Peter Breinholt sing, Zack ate a corndog and got to go on a ride (which he LOVED!), and we watched fireworks. Fun and cheap family night!