Monday, July 12, 2010

Farmington Festival Days

On July 10th, I ran my second 5K! This year I ran solo and was determined to make myself complete it. Not saying that last year was very great, but I was able to run this race 13 minutes faster than the last race. So YAY for me, right?!


After the run, we went to the Farmington parade. You would think we love parades, but really, they are just so much more fun when you have the little kids. I liked this parade better than the bigger Kaysville's one too.



Later that night we went to Farmington Pond Park with some of our friends and neighbors for a picnic and fireworks. Lots of fun with all of them!

1 comments:

Hall Family said...

Okay you are super woman!! Way to go. I laughed so hard when I saw the picture of you and Zack. The look on his face is so funny!!