Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving weekend

Mom and sister's on Thanksgiving. This is something to be thankful for!!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. We were able to make it to both my family and Jared's family for Thanksgiving Day... Up first was with my family (Grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, sisters and Mom) were all there!! It was so nice to be with everyone.
After a good visit, we went to Jared's parent's house for the rest of the night. Jared's "aunt" (really his cousin, but he always called her "aunt") was there, and she was so great to get to know. We also were in charge of making the turkey for the whole fam (We had such success last year, everyone wanted to try it!)... talk about pressure, but we pulled it off and it was yum!
Friday morning, this is one of the first year's that I have not done the official Black Friday shopping, but I did make it out early in the morning (8:00ish) to go out and get a few things. I love that day!!

Zack's new favorite place to be when I am shopping!

Then on Saturday! We had some family pics taken, watched BYU beat UTAH in the football game, and then went to see New Moon with Jared's sisters (This was of course my second time seeing it though.). What a fun weekend we had.

This is when I went and saw New Moon with my mom and sister's (minus Beck)

0 comments: