Friday, September 11, 2009

Keith, Keith, Keith!!



What a concert!! My mom and sister's and I went to the Keith Urban concert on Wednesday night, and man it was fun! Hands down one of the best performers I have ever seen. So genuine with the crowd too. And let's face it, he's easy to look at!
We were all so full of energy throughout the whole concert that I was sad when it was over... two hour performance was not long enough for us!!


However, after the concert when we were getting in our cars and starting to drive away, I was driving down the street and this big, fancy bus from Tennessee pulled out and was driving next to me. Yes, I think it was Keith's bus (and I don't want to know different if it wasn't!), and yes I was freaking out! The good times just kept coming!

5 comments:

becky said...

good times. . . GOOD TIMES!!

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

AHHH! I want to go to another one! Let's find out when he plays Vegas and go again. :)

kitty kay said...

I'm still basking in the memories of the concert. He's still my number one!

kristi said...

Sounds like you guys had lots of fun! That is really cool. He is definitely amazing!

Lindsay Cutler said...

Love love, LOVE KEITH URBAN!!! I was there also, and it was wonderful. Did you see when he was walking down through the crowd when that lady totally fell 6 feet on her head just to try and touch him? haha....