Saturday, April 26, 2008


Well, for those of you who don't know already (and that is most people...sorry!), we are having a baby! We went to the doctor yesterday and found out we are having a boy. We are so excited... but I just keep thinking that I have no idea what I will do with a boy! I am used to just girls in my family that when the doctor said "boy" all I could think of was "what am I going to do?!"
Anyway, needless to say, I am on cloud 9 and can't wait until October 6th for our little boy to come!!!!

7 comments:

kristi said...

Allie - that is SOOOOO exciting!! We are VERY happy for you!

kristi said...

Have any ideas for names yet?

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

AHHHHH! CONGRATULATIONS! I am SO happy for you! I am going to give you a call, but I wanted to tell you how happy I am for you!!

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

I am so stinking excited! I finally get a nephew. Woo Hoo!!

Jen said...

Allie, This is Ash's big sister. Saw your link on her site.

I'm very happy for you! Boys are totally great. You will have the sweetest little buddy by your side.

Alicia said...

Hey Allie - I just wanted to say Congrats to you! That is so exciting!

Tanya said...

congratulations allie. boys are so fun. and congratulations to your family for putting your hubby through a master's program